TiPJAR’s Dedication to Customer Success
According to Wyzowl, 86% of people say they’d be more likely to stay loyal to a business that invests in onboarding content.
Not only that, but we truly believe that our users deserve the best chance to collect as many tips as possible, right from the get-go.
At TiPJAR, it’s been a busy few months! We’ve grown exponentially over the last while, and are getting to the stage where we are understanding that customer success and engagement are truly the cornerstones of making our business successful (next to, of course, unbeatable tech and a mighty mission).
It is and always has been our goal to help tipped workers earn more by empowering them through our platform. But, as we grow, we are finding a disconnect in our ability to effectively communicate our vision and standards to the people on the ground – hospitality staff. Our users themselves.
Small businesses often don’t have the resources to commit to huge training programs or producing multiple materials to facilitate tip collection via QR codes. For larger scale companies, it’s virtually impossible to check-in with each and every member of staff to ensure they understand what we do, why we do it and how to get the most out of TiPJAR.
So we decided to fix these problems in one swoop.
Introducing TiPJAR's Starter Kits
It’s so important to us that our users get the most out of TiPJAR, but as a small team it was clear that we had to make this process as hands-free as we could.
We were lucky enough to find TheMPC, our new partners who have played a critical role in getting this project off the ground. We wanted to send personalized starter kits to each venue that signs up to TiPJAR, and they made it happen!
This project has three main objectives:
- Provide multiple tip collection solutions so that venues are able to find out what works best for them without having to commit to hefty printing costs at the start of their TiPJAR journey
- Create a deeper connection with our users on the ground. Too often we were relying on business owners to communicate how TiPJAR works and best practice – cut out the middle man!
- Show how much we value each and every venue that signs onto our platform, and help them make the most out of it.
So, what's in the box?
Personalised “scan to tip” materials:
- 15 x Heavy Duty Vinyl Stickers with the venue’s unique QR codes that can be put on windows, tables or anywhere, really!
- An A5 Strut card that can be placed on a bartop or countertop for maximum visibility
- 250 x “Scan to tip” business cards designed to be presented with bills or order-at-table drinks/food deliveries
- 5 x “Tap To Tip” NFC-Enabled Bill Presenters with the venue’s unique QR code printed on them
Engagement and Training materials:
- A letter from our team explaining the contents of the box and best practice!
- A front-facing poster designed to be placed in your venue to explain what a “fair tipping here” venue is and why your business has signed up to TiPJAR
- A “Fair Tipping Here” sticker designed to be put outside the front of a venue to signify that they are a fair tipping workplace, much like you would display your Food Hygiene rating on your front window.
- Some TiPJAR swag for the team, just for fun!
- A staff poster designed to be placed in staff rooms which explains how TiPJAR works and how to register to join your team. This poster also has a QR code to a “welcome video” which explains the platform in under 2 minutes (below)
We’re really excited about this initiave and are even more excited for it to evolve as we scale!
Coming soon to our US and European clients!
Have any suggestions? Let us know by Tweeting us @TiPJAR_Tweets!
Book A Demo
Book a chat with us today and hear how TiPJAR® software can help your business grow!