TiPJAR can only be used for collecting tips!
However, there are use cases that are explicitly forbidden, even if TiPJAR is used to collect tips alongside the activity.
You may not use TiPJAR to collect tips if you are, or the business that employs you whilst collecting tips is, engaged in any of the following:
- Providing financial advice or services
- Counterfeiting or IP infringement
- Trading in products or services that are illegal in any jurisdiction in which TiPJAR operates including the US, EU and UK.
- Adult content or services
- Deceptive or unfair practices, for example, get rich quick schemes, ransomware or “pay to remove” sites
- Drugs, substances intended to mimic the effects of drugs, or the sale and promotion of drug paraphernalia
- Multi-level marketing
- The sale of social media likes or reviews
- Sale of virtual currencies including video game credits or currencies
- Creating or intentionally distributing defamatory, hateful or violent content, including content which is discriminatory or incites discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, sexuality, or ethnicity.